- BioAsia and CCMB join hands to promote Innovation among the young - BioAsia, Asia's biggest technology and bio-business platform, has opened the nomination process for its annual awards, BioAsia Innovation Award 2014 and BioAsia Young Minds Award 2014. The awards have been instituted by Federation of Asian Biotech Associations (FABA) in association with Center for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB). Interested and eligible individuals can log on to www.bioasia.in for more details and for submitting nominations.
- Innovation Oktoberfest! Of emerging Biotech Stars and sleepy Angels! - The Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises (ABLE) conducted its' 5th edition of Biotechnology Entrepreneurship Student Team (BEST) event, in collaboration with the Department of Biotechnology in Bangalore from October 9th to 13th.
- Watertech 2013 garners tremendous government and industry association support - Watertech 2013 will present an unbeatable chance to interact with policy makers, industry leaders and representatives from private and bulk-buying public sectors.
- Bharat Biotech Launches Typbar-TCV™, world's first clinically proven typhoid conjugate vaccine for infants 6 months & older and Adults - The new vaccine brings hope to millions of adults and infants older than 6 months, by protecting against typhoid fever caused by Salmonella typhi, a highly virulent and invasive enteric bacterium
- Alltech and Kochi University Sign Strategic Alliance to Research Aqua Nutrition - Global animal health and nutrition leader Alltech and Kochi University of Japan, have signed a five-year strategic research alliance to study yellowtail and amberjack nutrition
- BMW Group Reports Best May Sales Ever - 166,397 Group Vehicles Sold Worldwide in May, an Increase of 6.0%; BMW Sales Increase by 7.8% to 139,161 Vehicles Last Month; Solid Double-Digit Growth Posted in Several Markets
Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Global trends echo in Central & West Africa Focus on Speed in Pharma Processing & Packaging - NPME 2013 inagurated by Mr.Paul Orhii,Director General of NAFDAC,Federal Republic of Nigeria, attented by 3500 pharma professionals,machinery by 145 exhibiting companies from 9 countries.
- India's Top Doctors & Industry Stalwarts to debate at historic 6th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Leadership Awards 2013 - Dr Naresh Trehan, Dr NS Laud, Dr Mukesh Batra,Dr Shasank Joshi, Dr. G.S.K. Velu,Dr Chytra Anand, Dr Kaushal Pandey, Dr Harish Bhende, Dr Sudhir Vaishnav, Dr Jythydev Kesavadav,Dr Shuba Dharmana,Kewal Handa, Deepak Naik,Dr Hasit Joshipura among others to review the pulse of india healthcare sector
- Axcellerate Pharma, New Jersey aims to become a market leader in high-value, niche offerings to the US life sciences industry - Axcellerate Pharma establishes CMO/CRO and API manufacturing facility in New Jersey, US. Focus will be small molecule and biologics PR&D, innovative technology platforms, filling vial and bag operations, peptide synthesis, oligonucleotide production and related areas.
- EasyMed Implements Its Easy SmartCare Technology in the Cardiology Department of University Hospital Geneva (HUG) - EasyMed Services Inc. (www.EasyMedMobile.com) (CNSX:EZM)(OTCBB:EMYSF)(MUN:EY6) today announced that the cardiology department of HUG has begun using its Easy SmartCare technology.
- Company Reports on Latest Financing, Human Resource and Business Development Activities - EasyMed Services, Inc. (CNSX: EZM)(OTCBB: EMYSF)(MUN: EY6) (the "Company" or "EasyMed") is a global medical information technology company delivering an end-to-end patient care solution through mobile phone, PDA and server technologies.
- ZHL provides Ambulance Access for All, as part of new Business Call to Action initiative in India - Ziqitza health care Limited (ZHL), set up by a group of young professionals, operates the Emergency Medical Response (Ambulance) Services Dial '108' in Emergency (Popularly called 108 model) This model is usually in public private partnership with State Governments This model is also operational in Punjab Bihar Triveandrum & Odisha. Ziqitza Health Care Limited (ZHL) has joined the Business Call to Action (BCtA) with a commitment to expand its ambulance services across India, Africa and Latin America, and increase the number of patients served from 2 million in 2012 to 7 million by 2015.
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com
Healthcare and Hospital
- MIOT performs the most complex aneurysm surgery reported for the First time in India for a heart transplant patient - Expert cardiac team successfully treated the most critical aneurysm on a heart transplant patient that had been reported for the first time in India.
- The Pink Ribbon Meet Organised by Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre for Breast Cancer Awareness - Survivors and RGCI&RC Doctors emphasise on 'Awareness' being an infallible antidote for Breast Cancer
- Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd. provides diagnostic setup at Reliable Hospital inaugurated by Shri Narendra Modi - Gujarat Chief Minister inaugurates the hospital and is impressed with Transasia's offering
- Omron inspires good living, extends its line of products in the wellness sector ~Cushion Massagers and Nerve Stimulators~ - Omron Healthcare India has forayed into the wellness sector with the launch of a range of Cushion Massagers and Nerve Stimulators. The new range is yet another example of Omron's sensing and control technology offering all relevant features to provide effective treatment for stress, pain and muscle tension. While the cushion massagers are handy gadgets for a rejuvenating massage, the nerve stimulators provide soothing and relieving therapy for muscle fatigue, spasm and stiffness.
- Rising Trend of Common Mental Disorders alarms the Medical Fraternity - Sharda School of Medical Science & Research conducts workshop on mental health:, medical experts, psychiatrist and doctors assemble from across the globe to address the importance of right medication
- Kempinski Ambience Hotel Wins Best Five-Star Wedding Venue Award 2013 - Kempinski beats out leading hotel brands at Ravishing Wedding Awards
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com