- InDevR Wins Barda Contract for Cutting-Edge Influenza Diagnostic - InDevR, a Boulder-based life science company, announced today that it has signed a contract (HHSO100201400010C) with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to complete product development of their unique influenza diagnostic, FluChip-8G, which is capable of rapidly genotyping influenza viruses directly from clinical samples.
- International Antiviral Therapeutics Report 2014-Technologies, Markets and Companies (Updated) - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rmhmmj/antiviral) has announced the addition of a new report "Antiviral Therapeutics - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Global Stem Cell (Embryonic, Fetal, Post-natal, Hematopoietic, Mesenchymal, Neural, Cord blood, Dental, Cancer) Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies 2014 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kc8mdl/stem_cell) has announced the addition of the "Stem Cell Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies" report to their offering.
- Siemens installs worlds longest lab automation track at Thyrocare - In a significant boost to availability of in-vitro diagnostic testing services in India, the Diagnostics Division of Siemens Healthcare has successfully installed the world's longest lab automation track at Thyrocare Technologies, Mumbai.
- Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-Forecasts to 2023 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlf7ps/animal) has announced the addition of Jain PharmaBiotech's new report "Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-2023 - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Alltech India Production Celebrates 10 Glorious Years - Global animal health leader, Alltech prides itself on providing scientific-based solutions to address local challenges of the agriculture industry. The company mantra of Thinking Globally, Acting Locally was truly personified as Alltech India Production celebrated its 10th anniversary on Monday, June 16 in Bangalore.
Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Medical Alert Systems market to become a $20bn Industry by 2019 Due to Changing Healthcare reforms and Demographics in Developed Countries - The global market for medical alert systems is expected to grow from around $14.1 billion in 2013 to $21.6 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 6.3%. While the PERS market has a 40% market share in this global segment, the remaining 60% is occupied by the NCS product types.
- Launch of REMI PRP Centrifuge for low volume autologous PRP extraction - Excel Tissue Growth Naturally - Sterile, Safe & Easy Extraction for Low Volume Autologous Platelet Concentrate
- Elder Pharma relaunches AMPM Mouthwash - also introduces a Specific Mouthwash for smokers/tobacco users - Pharma biggies vie for a bigger share of the fast growing domestic mouthwash category in Oral Care segment worth Rs 600 crore and growing at 25% annually
- India Pharmaceutical products exports rise to US$ 879.63 M in September- 2014 - InfodriveIndia.com, India's premier research company in export import market research, announced today that India's Pharmaceutical products exports in September- 2014 has grew to US$ 879.63 M a increase of 9.29% compared to August 2014.
- 7th Pharmacovigilance 2014 - 7th Pharmacovigilance 2014 "Ensuring safer drugs to market by analyzing latest developments in pharmacovigilance, drug safety and risk management" 21st November 2014, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
- A Life Saving Discovery In LIVER DISORDERS - RTFIT tablets can be effectively used during Alcoholic liver disorder, hepatitis (with fever and jaundice), fatty liver, liver fibrosis and liver cirrhosis and with chronic drug therapies (like Anti-TB, Anti-cancer, Paracetamol, Nimesulide, etc.)
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com
Healthcare and Hospital
- Medula Healthcare Joins Hands with Autowale.in to provide healthcare services to auto drivers in Pune - Pune based Startups: Medula Healthcare and Autowale.in have come together to improve the standard of life of more than 50 lakh auto drivers in India. While Autowale.in supports auto drivers in growing their business and income, Medula Healthcare will help them with quality healthcare services for themselves and their families at affordable cost.
- With information at their fingertips, 'MIRA' - Women's Mobile Lifeline Channel helps Mewat women lead healthier lives and make the Taj Smile! - ZMQ and IHBP reach out to vulnerable communities with preventive health messages, contributing towards a healthier India
- APHRS 2014 - Pre Event Press Release - The 7th APHRS 2014 is a global meet of cardiac electro physiologists, the first of its kind, in India, co-hosted by Asia Pacific Heart Rhythm Society and the Indian Heart Rhythm Society. It is scheduled to be from 29th Oct to 1st Nov 2014. This largest congregation of internationally acclaimed cardiac experts aims at exchange of scientific, medical and technological information. The four days event will showcase the latest in industry innovations in the diagnosis and treatment of heart rhythm disorder.
- Pharmaleaders 2014 Leadership Summit to debate "Make In India" & Healthcare Reforms! - Decision-makers, Opinion Leaders & Pharmaleaders to meet to discuss consequences of actions and of non-actions to accelerate Healthcare Reforms at 7th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards 2014
- DM WIMS announces admission to Four-year Nursing degree at the newly launched 'DM WIMS Nursing College' - DM WIMS Nursing College is affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences and accredited by Indian Nursing Council (INC) and Kerala Nurses & Midwives Council (KNMC) - Last date of admission is October 31, 2014 - Fee structure for this programme is Rs.1,50,000 per annum out of which Rs.80,000 is the Tuition fees and Rs.70,000 is the Administrative and other fees - The course to commence from 1st November 2014
- Two New Clinical Studies Show Masimo Noninvasive Hemoglobin (SpHb(R)) Demonstrated Similar Precision as Hemoglobin From Point of Care Devices - Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) announced two new studies today that showed that noninvasive hemoglobin (SpHb®) demonstrated similar accuracy as hemoglobin measured by invasive hemoglobin analyzers when both SpHb and the invasive hemoglobin analyzer were compared to laboratory hematology analyzer.
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com