- Apcegen is ready to start non-clinical studies of its first alternate therapy biologic targeted against Rheumatoid Arthritis. - Apcegen Technologies has announced today that they are soon starting non-clinical trials of their first alternate therapy biologic drug candidate (ATAF11).
- InDevR Wins Barda Contract for Cutting-Edge Influenza Diagnostic - InDevR, a Boulder-based life science company, announced today that it has signed a contract (HHSO100201400010C) with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to complete product development of their unique influenza diagnostic, FluChip-8G, which is capable of rapidly genotyping influenza viruses directly from clinical samples.
- International Antiviral Therapeutics Report 2014-Technologies, Markets and Companies (Updated) - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rmhmmj/antiviral) has announced the addition of a new report "Antiviral Therapeutics - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Global Stem Cell (Embryonic, Fetal, Post-natal, Hematopoietic, Mesenchymal, Neural, Cord blood, Dental, Cancer) Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies 2014 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kc8mdl/stem_cell) has announced the addition of the "Stem Cell Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies" report to their offering.
- Siemens installs worlds longest lab automation track at Thyrocare - In a significant boost to availability of in-vitro diagnostic testing services in India, the Diagnostics Division of Siemens Healthcare has successfully installed the world's longest lab automation track at Thyrocare Technologies, Mumbai.
- Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-Forecasts to 2023 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlf7ps/animal) has announced the addition of Jain PharmaBiotech's new report "Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-2023 - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Phrixus Pharmaceuticals Receives Services From National Institutes of Health, NHLBI SMARTT Program to Produce Carmeseal-MD(TM) for Clinical Trial to Treat Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Carmeseal-MD(TM) (P-188 NF) to Be Tested in US Multicenter Study Starting in Early 2016, Already Available Under European Access Program
- Bilcare is recognised Admired 100 Brands and Leaders in Asia - Bilcare, an innovation-led packaging solutions provider to pharmaceutical industry has been recognized as Admired 100 Brands & Leaders of Asia-2014-15 by VWP World Brands.
- Torrent Pharma signs Licensing Agreement with Reliance Life Sciences - Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. has entered into a licensing agreement with Reliance Life Sciences during last month.
- Phrixus Pharmaceuticals Announces European Access Program for Carmeseal-MD(TM) (P-188 NF) for Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Ethicor to Distribute Carmeseal-MD(TM) (P-188 NF) in Europe for the Treatment of Respiratory and Cardiac Dysfunction in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- Sami Labs Exhibits Its Potential At CPhi Mumbai - SAMI Labs exhibits its business expansion plans of new manufacturing unit in Hyderabad at CPhi Event 2014.
- Sami Direct partners with Beauty and Aesthetics Society of Nagaland (BASN), recognizes & congratulates Miss Nagaland Beauty Pageant Winners 2014 - SAMI Direct, India's fastest growing direct selling company promoted its personal care products under brand name 'Johara' aiming at the inner beauty of women as well as women's health.
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com
Healthcare and Hospital
- SleekSleeves Partners With International Medical Boutiques to Provide Fashionable and Functional Medical Accessories - SleekSleeves (SleekSleeves.com), a specialty retailer of medical fashion accessories, today announced two new partnerships with internationally based medical boutiques. BodyMed Boutique, Ontario, Canada, and Malliah, Tokyo, Japan, have both committed to selling SleekSleeves products in their respective countries.
- Masimo Announces Root CE Marking With Blood Pressure and Temperature - Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) today announced the CE Mark and pre-market release of Root® connectivity and patient monitoring platform with noninvasive blood pressure and temperature capabilities.
- Karad welcomes Prakruti JiyoFresh exclusive ayurveda shoppee - Ayurvedic medicines' demand are on an all-time high. Considering alarming levels of diabetic patients , obesity on a rise and joint pains starting at an age of 22years, authentic brand of ayurvedic medicines- Prakrut JiyoFresh started a new shoppee in Karad.
- Masimo Root Wins the GOLD 2015 Medical Design Excellence Award - Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) announced today that its Root® patient monitoring and connectivity platform has received the GOLD 2015 Medical Design Excellence Award -- the highest award given in the general hospital devices and therapeutic products category.
- Rotary Club of Bangalore (RCB) bestows Corporate Citizen Award-2014-15 to Karnataka Milk Federation (KMF) - Rotary Club of Bangalore (RCB), an Eighty year old and second largest in India, is part of 106 year old Rotary International bestowed "Corporate Citizen and Citizen Extraordinaire Awards 2014-15" in recognition of the overall success in coordinating with the Farmers and its reputation in the market place.
- New Study Presented at the Euroanaesthesia 2015 Annual Congress Evaluated the Impact on Mortality and Morbidity With Masimo SpHb and PVI - Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) announced today a new clinical study presented at the European Society of Anaesthesiology's Euroanaesthesia 2015 Annual Congress in Berlin, Germany. The study evaluated Masimo's parameters of noninvasive, continuous haemoglobin, SpHb®, and fluid responsiveness, PVI®, with patients in hospital settings.
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com