- InDevR Wins Barda Contract for Cutting-Edge Influenza Diagnostic - InDevR, a Boulder-based life science company, announced today that it has signed a contract (HHSO100201400010C) with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to complete product development of their unique influenza diagnostic, FluChip-8G, which is capable of rapidly genotyping influenza viruses directly from clinical samples.
- International Antiviral Therapeutics Report 2014-Technologies, Markets and Companies (Updated) - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rmhmmj/antiviral) has announced the addition of a new report "Antiviral Therapeutics - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Global Stem Cell (Embryonic, Fetal, Post-natal, Hematopoietic, Mesenchymal, Neural, Cord blood, Dental, Cancer) Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies 2014 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kc8mdl/stem_cell) has announced the addition of the "Stem Cell Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies" report to their offering.
- Siemens installs worlds longest lab automation track at Thyrocare - In a significant boost to availability of in-vitro diagnostic testing services in India, the Diagnostics Division of Siemens Healthcare has successfully installed the world's longest lab automation track at Thyrocare Technologies, Mumbai.
- Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-Forecasts to 2023 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlf7ps/animal) has announced the addition of Jain PharmaBiotech's new report "Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-2023 - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Alltech India Production Celebrates 10 Glorious Years - Global animal health leader, Alltech prides itself on providing scientific-based solutions to address local challenges of the agriculture industry. The company mantra of Thinking Globally, Acting Locally was truly personified as Alltech India Production celebrated its 10th anniversary on Monday, June 16 in Bangalore.
Medical and Pharmaceutical
- 7th Pharmacovigilance 2014 - 7th Pharmacovigilance 2014 "Ensuring safer drugs to market by analyzing latest developments in pharmacovigilance, drug safety and risk management" 21st November 2014, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
- A Life Saving Discovery In LIVER DISORDERS - RTFIT tablets can be effectively used during Alcoholic liver disorder, hepatitis (with fever and jaundice), fatty liver, liver fibrosis and liver cirrhosis and with chronic drug therapies (like Anti-TB, Anti-cancer, Paracetamol, Nimesulide, etc.)
- Transasia introduces LAURA M- the next generation urine analyzer in India - Laura M the latest urine analyzer from Transasia offers the adavantage of measuring Microalbumin & Creatinine
- Pharmaceuticals, healthcare services medical education & medical technology remain the most neglected segment in India - Trivitron Chairman Dr G.S.K: Velu - Eminent Medical Technologist & Visionary Dr G.S.K. Velu of Trivitron Group receives rare recognition at Pharmaleaders 2013 Meet
- Transasia again supports concert by Ghazal Maestros for the underprivileged Children - India's leading IVD Company, Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd. is committed to global healthcare and our efforts are not only restricted to offering world class solutions. We have always strived to contribute to the society in all the ways we can. Each One Teach One (EOTO) is a charitable organization working for the wellbeing of the financially challenged children. Transasia has always supported EOTO and so recently when they organized a fund raising musical concert, Transasia was present in full swing!
- What Do Industry leaders from Zyadus Cadia -Ranbaxy laboratory- Lupin Say About Indian PHARMA Industry and PHARMA Pro&Pack Expo 2014 ?? - The Press Release is about the most promising Pharma Exhibition by Pharma Pro and Pack Ltd. More than 480 Pharma manufacturing from 18 countries are expected to come,The fascinating features of the exhibition by Pharma Pro Pack and the views on Pharmaceutical industry by Industry Leaders
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com
Healthcare and Hospital
- Hitachi India Developed a Technology to Extract Precisely Designated Information from Electronic Medical Records - Hitachi team won 1st prize in a technical competition held by a European research forum for extraction of appropriate medical information from electronic medical records by achieving the precision of 86.8%
- New Siemens ultrasound system visualizes entire blood flow during valve procedures - The new PRIME technologies including the Z6Ms true volume TEE transducer and the eSie Valves package are also available as an upgrade for users of previous versions of the Acuson SC2000 system.
- Masimo Announces CE Mark and Limited Market Release of rainbow(R) DCI-mini(TM) -- First Noninvasive Total Haemoglobin (SpHb(R)) Spot-Check Sensor for Infants and Small Children - Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) today announced CE Mark, clearance in Japan, and limited market release of the rainbow® DCI-mini™, the first noninvasive haemoglobin (SpHb®) spot-check sensor for infants and small children (weight 3 to 30 kg).
- Indian scientist and co-founder of Global Gene Corp Dr. Saumya Jamuar leads discovery of hidden genetic causes of brain disorders by using new "Deep sequencing" technique - A study led by Indian scientist Dr. Saumya Jamuar, researcher at Harvard Medical School and Boston Children's Hospital, co-founder of Global Gene Corp, and Prof. Christopher Walsh, MD, PhD, chief of Genetics and Genomics at Boston Children's Hospital, opened up new possibilities for finding genetic causes for previously mysterious neurologic and psychiatric conditions.
- Global Healthcare Analytics Market Report 2014 - Forecast to 2019 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/65hvvs/healthcare) has announced the addition of the "Global Healthcare Analytics Market Report 2014 - Forecast to 2019" report to their offering.
- Telemetry (Healthcare, Vehicle, Automation, Energy & Utilities, Wildlife, Agriculture & Retail) Market Report-Worldwide Forecast Analysis to 2019 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ldxpcv/global_telemetry) has announced the addition of the "Global Telemetry Market Report - Forecast Analysis 2014-2019 in Healthcare, Vehicle, Automation, Energy & Utilities, Wildlife, Agriculture & Retail" report to their offering.
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com