- Ocimum Biosolutions Launches ASCENTA® System v5.0 -Study Key Therapeutic Areas across 12000+Samples - Ocimum Biosolutions launches Ascenta 5.0 with new sample sets pre-curated from public repositories. ASCENTA® System v5.0 is a biomarker discovery knowledge base with matched disease - normal sample sets plus analytical tools that assess, prioritize, and qualify your gene targets - across tissues, across pathways or diseases conditions. ASCENTA includes gene expression data from 10,000+ clinical samples generated at Gene Logic. With this release Ocimum offers additional 2000 Affymetrix data from Gene Expression Omnibus (GEO), a step forward to keep up with today's high throughput science and in turn enable in-depth exploration of disease context.
- BD Appoints Varun Khanna to Spearhead India Operations - Appointment of Mr. Varun Khanna as the Managing Director of Becton and Dickinson in India
- The Green Polyol & Bio Polyol Market by Type (Polyester & Polyether), Application (Rigid/flexible PU Foam, Coating, Adhesive & Sealant), End-user & Geography - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smbp33/green_polyol_and) has announced the addition of the "Green Polyol & Bio Polyol Market by Type (Polyester & Polyether), Application (Rigid/flexible PU Foam, Coating, Adhesive & Sealant), End-user (Construction, Transportation, Packaging, Furniture & Carpet) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
- Association Of Stem Cell Banks Of India (ASBI) Welcomes The Service Tax Exemption For Cord Blood Banking - Tax Relief will help increase penetration of the service in the country
- Bangalore-based biotech start-up Theramyt Novobiologics lab inaugurated by British Deputy High Commissioner - The biotech company's 14500 sq/ft facility in Yeshwanthpur Industrial Suburb will address oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes and cardio-vascular diseases treatment needs.
- BIOINVEST 2014 concludes successfully boosting investor confidence - The Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises (ABLE), the apex body of the biotech sector in India has successfully concluded its flagship annual conference 'BIOINVEST 2014' in Mumbai today with prominent industry experts debating and discussing on the need for investment in biotechnology sector.
Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Transasia introduces LAURA M- the next generation urine analyzer in India - Laura M the latest urine analyzer from Transasia offers the adavantage of measuring Microalbumin & Creatinine
- Pharmaceuticals, healthcare services medical education & medical technology remain the most neglected segment in India - Trivitron Chairman Dr G.S.K: Velu - Eminent Medical Technologist & Visionary Dr G.S.K. Velu of Trivitron Group receives rare recognition at Pharmaleaders 2013 Meet
- Transasia again supports concert by Ghazal Maestros for the underprivileged Children - India's leading IVD Company, Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd. is committed to global healthcare and our efforts are not only restricted to offering world class solutions. We have always strived to contribute to the society in all the ways we can. Each One Teach One (EOTO) is a charitable organization working for the wellbeing of the financially challenged children. Transasia has always supported EOTO and so recently when they organized a fund raising musical concert, Transasia was present in full swing!
- What Do Industry leaders from Zyadus Cadia -Ranbaxy laboratory- Lupin Say About Indian PHARMA Industry and PHARMA Pro&Pack Expo 2014 ?? - The Press Release is about the most promising Pharma Exhibition by Pharma Pro and Pack Ltd. More than 480 Pharma manufacturing from 18 countries are expected to come,The fascinating features of the exhibition by Pharma Pro Pack and the views on Pharmaceutical industry by Industry Leaders
- Historic 6th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharmaleaders Awards 2013 focused to give Aam Admi of India affordable medicines & Quality healthcare to rural india at Pharmaleaders 2013 Meet. - Mayank Gandhi of Aam Admi Party & Satya Brahma of Pharmaleaders gave away prestigious honors & coveted awards to the shining stars of the Indian Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals.
- Bottega Di Lungavita products now have an online address - Delve into the luxurious world of Bottega Di Lungavita with the new company website (www.bottegadilungavita.in)
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com
Healthcare and Hospital
- Dr Gullapalli N Rao to Lead International Academic Body - Dr. Gullapalli N. Rao, Founder and Chair - L V Prasad Eye Institute (LVPEI) has been elected as President to the Academia Ophthalmologica Internationalis (AOI). The Academia is a 73 member body of the most eminent academicians in ophthalmology in the world, each holding a chair of this prestigious body.
- Anjali Mukerjee Health Total expands to 20 centres! - After its first centre in Mumbai in 1997 and thereafter growing to 15 centers, Anjali Mukerjee Health Total successfully launches 5 more centers in Mumbai in the last month. The newly launched centers are in high traffic pockets of Mumbai like Ghatkopar, Ghodbandar Road (Thane), Kharghar, Bhayandar and Kalyan. Renowned for celebrity health, fitness and nutrition, Health Total is today, the proud owner of a chain of 20 centers in Mumbai aiming to launch more in the near future.
- Sahyadri Hospitals launched their new Hospital in Nashik - The New Sahyadri Speciality Hospital is located at Wadala Rd, Near Dwarka Circle, Nashik. - The hospital was inaugurated by the hands of Mr. Bhishmaraj Bam, Leading Motivator and Management Guru
- Delhi IITian Invented TrueHB Revolutionary Medical Equipment to measure Hemoglobin - Launch of Hemometer marks a paradigm shift in the Indian healthcare industry
- Rural health facilities take a new high on World Health Day - Strengthening its longstanding commitment to address the needs of the underprivileged people of the society, DLF Foundation, the philanthropic arm of DLF Limited has launched an economical diagnostic facility on the occasion of World Health Day to emphasise the need of proper healthcare and to ensure effective health services at a very low cost. The initiative was inaugurated by Mr. Ritesh Sinha, DGM, DLF Ltd under the foundation's umbrella project- Cluster village development at Hassanpur, Gurgaon. A mega super speciality health camp was also organized in the village to commemorate the occasion.
- High Carbohydrate Diet Affects Brain Health - Ralcon Healthcare - There has been an efficient association among the intake of various calories that are incorporated by the people in the regular diet & the functioning of the brain as well as cognitive memory of the human body.
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com