- InDevR Wins Barda Contract for Cutting-Edge Influenza Diagnostic - InDevR, a Boulder-based life science company, announced today that it has signed a contract (HHSO100201400010C) with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to complete product development of their unique influenza diagnostic, FluChip-8G, which is capable of rapidly genotyping influenza viruses directly from clinical samples.
- International Antiviral Therapeutics Report 2014-Technologies, Markets and Companies (Updated) - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rmhmmj/antiviral) has announced the addition of a new report "Antiviral Therapeutics - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Global Stem Cell (Embryonic, Fetal, Post-natal, Hematopoietic, Mesenchymal, Neural, Cord blood, Dental, Cancer) Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies 2014 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kc8mdl/stem_cell) has announced the addition of the "Stem Cell Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies" report to their offering.
- Siemens installs worlds longest lab automation track at Thyrocare - In a significant boost to availability of in-vitro diagnostic testing services in India, the Diagnostics Division of Siemens Healthcare has successfully installed the world's longest lab automation track at Thyrocare Technologies, Mumbai.
- Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-Forecasts to 2023 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlf7ps/animal) has announced the addition of Jain PharmaBiotech's new report "Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-2023 - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Alltech India Production Celebrates 10 Glorious Years - Global animal health leader, Alltech prides itself on providing scientific-based solutions to address local challenges of the agriculture industry. The company mantra of Thinking Globally, Acting Locally was truly personified as Alltech India Production celebrated its 10th anniversary on Monday, June 16 in Bangalore.
Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Sami Direct partners with Beauty and Aesthetics Society of Nagaland (BASN), recognizes & congratulates Miss Nagaland Beauty Pageant Winners 2014 - SAMI Direct, India's fastest growing direct selling company promoted its personal care products under brand name 'Johara' aiming at the inner beauty of women as well as women's health.
- Heart Failure Clinics to be set up by Medtronic and CARE Hospitals through strategic partnership - Medtronic Inc. (NYSE: MDT), the global leader in medical technology, today announced a strategic partnership with CARE Hospitals to set up Heart Failure (HF) Clinics for the prevention and management of Congestive Heart Failure (CHF). The first HF Clinic will be launched at the CARE Outpatient Centre, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, within a few weeks.
- Medical Alert Systems market to become a $20bn Industry by 2019 Due to Changing Healthcare reforms and Demographics in Developed Countries - The global market for medical alert systems is expected to grow from around $14.1 billion in 2013 to $21.6 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 6.3%. While the PERS market has a 40% market share in this global segment, the remaining 60% is occupied by the NCS product types.
- Launch of REMI PRP Centrifuge for low volume autologous PRP extraction - Excel Tissue Growth Naturally - Sterile, Safe & Easy Extraction for Low Volume Autologous Platelet Concentrate
- Elder Pharma relaunches AMPM Mouthwash - also introduces a Specific Mouthwash for smokers/tobacco users - Pharma biggies vie for a bigger share of the fast growing domestic mouthwash category in Oral Care segment worth Rs 600 crore and growing at 25% annually
- India Pharmaceutical products exports rise to US$ 879.63 M in September- 2014 - InfodriveIndia.com, India's premier research company in export import market research, announced today that India's Pharmaceutical products exports in September- 2014 has grew to US$ 879.63 M a increase of 9.29% compared to August 2014.
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com
Healthcare and Hospital
- Shahnaz Husain, Pankaj Patel,Dr V Mohan,Dr Somaraju,Dilip Surana, among others to receive Pharmaleaders 2014 Awards - Healthcare Leaders & Top Doctors set to receive prestigious Pharmaleaders Power Brand at 7th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharmaleaders Business Leadership Awards. Individual Category Winners announced after Pharmaleaders Jury voted for Healthcare Innovation & medical excellence
- India Healthcare Awards 2014 - India Health awards will be held on 20-December-2014. It supports many organizations which are giving it is the best to serve the people and helping the people to keep their health secure.
- Oasis Center for Reproductive Medicine to build 25 new centers; Launches 'Amulya' - Fertility scheme for underprivileged - Oasis also unveiled 'fertility medicine' newsletter, info- video and Pre Genetic Screening Services across their male and female infertility centers
- Metropolis Healthcare wins Emerging Companies Excellence Awards 2014 - Accolade for Productive Employment Creation among Emerging Companies in India
- India Alternative Medicine and Herbal Products Outlook 2018 - Surging Demand of Herbal Skincare Products to Impel Growth - The report presents a comprehensive analysis of the industry covering aspects including market size by revenue, segmentation on the basis of herbal medicines and herbal products, by types of herbal products such as herbal hair care, hair oil.
- Vishal Chauhan (10km), Narendra Singh (5km) & Nitin Mukati (3km) win the second edition of CapitalVia Indore Marathon - 'Run for Yourself' - Vishal Chauhan, was declared the winner in the second edition of 'Run-for-Yourself' Marathon' initiated by CapitalVia which was held in the city today.
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com