- Siemens installs worlds longest lab automation track at Thyrocare - In a significant boost to availability of in-vitro diagnostic testing services in India, the Diagnostics Division of Siemens Healthcare has successfully installed the world's longest lab automation track at Thyrocare Technologies, Mumbai.
- Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-Forecasts to 2023 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlf7ps/animal) has announced the addition of Jain PharmaBiotech's new report "Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-2023 - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Alltech India Production Celebrates 10 Glorious Years - Global animal health leader, Alltech prides itself on providing scientific-based solutions to address local challenges of the agriculture industry. The company mantra of Thinking Globally, Acting Locally was truly personified as Alltech India Production celebrated its 10th anniversary on Monday, June 16 in Bangalore.
- Ocimum Biosolutions Launches ASCENTA® System v5.0 -Study Key Therapeutic Areas across 12000+Samples - Ocimum Biosolutions launches Ascenta 5.0 with new sample sets pre-curated from public repositories. ASCENTA® System v5.0 is a biomarker discovery knowledge base with matched disease - normal sample sets plus analytical tools that assess, prioritize, and qualify your gene targets - across tissues, across pathways or diseases conditions. ASCENTA includes gene expression data from 10,000+ clinical samples generated at Gene Logic. With this release Ocimum offers additional 2000 Affymetrix data from Gene Expression Omnibus (GEO), a step forward to keep up with today's high throughput science and in turn enable in-depth exploration of disease context.
- BD Appoints Varun Khanna to Spearhead India Operations - Appointment of Mr. Varun Khanna as the Managing Director of Becton and Dickinson in India
- The Green Polyol & Bio Polyol Market by Type (Polyester & Polyether), Application (Rigid/flexible PU Foam, Coating, Adhesive & Sealant), End-user & Geography - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smbp33/green_polyol_and) has announced the addition of the "Green Polyol & Bio Polyol Market by Type (Polyester & Polyether), Application (Rigid/flexible PU Foam, Coating, Adhesive & Sealant), End-user (Construction, Transportation, Packaging, Furniture & Carpet) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Transasia introduces LAURA M- the next generation urine analyzer in India - Laura M the latest urine analyzer from Transasia offers the adavantage of measuring Microalbumin & Creatinine
- Pharmaceuticals, healthcare services medical education & medical technology remain the most neglected segment in India - Trivitron Chairman Dr G.S.K: Velu - Eminent Medical Technologist & Visionary Dr G.S.K. Velu of Trivitron Group receives rare recognition at Pharmaleaders 2013 Meet
- Transasia again supports concert by Ghazal Maestros for the underprivileged Children - India's leading IVD Company, Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd. is committed to global healthcare and our efforts are not only restricted to offering world class solutions. We have always strived to contribute to the society in all the ways we can. Each One Teach One (EOTO) is a charitable organization working for the wellbeing of the financially challenged children. Transasia has always supported EOTO and so recently when they organized a fund raising musical concert, Transasia was present in full swing!
- What Do Industry leaders from Zyadus Cadia -Ranbaxy laboratory- Lupin Say About Indian PHARMA Industry and PHARMA Pro&Pack Expo 2014 ?? - The Press Release is about the most promising Pharma Exhibition by Pharma Pro and Pack Ltd. More than 480 Pharma manufacturing from 18 countries are expected to come,The fascinating features of the exhibition by Pharma Pro Pack and the views on Pharmaceutical industry by Industry Leaders
- Historic 6th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharmaleaders Awards 2013 focused to give Aam Admi of India affordable medicines & Quality healthcare to rural india at Pharmaleaders 2013 Meet. - Mayank Gandhi of Aam Admi Party & Satya Brahma of Pharmaleaders gave away prestigious honors & coveted awards to the shining stars of the Indian Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals.
- Bottega Di Lungavita products now have an online address - Delve into the luxurious world of Bottega Di Lungavita with the new company website (www.bottegadilungavita.in)
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com
Healthcare and Hospital
- 3D Software for the Best Orthodontic Treatment - Nearly 1,000 Specialists Are Already Using This Tool, Which Reduces Waiting Time and Facilitates Online Case Management
- Piramal Fund Management launches'Indiareit Apartment Fund'- a novel first-to-market fund strategy centered around institutional buying of residential units; collects INR100cr commitments in 10 days - Piramal Fund Management has launched a new fund targeting buying of individual residential units-„Indiareit Apartment Fund' seeks to acquire residential units in Tier 1 markets at a significant discount to prevailing market price, by offering a bulk Purchase to the developers.
- DNA Sequencing Technologies, Markets and Companies Report 2014-Global Forecast and Outlook to 2023 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lsfxzw/dna_sequencing) has announced the addition of a new report "DNA Sequencing - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Global Alzheimer Disease-300 Different Compounds Classified and Described-2014 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6srq42/alzheimer_disease) has announced the addition of Jain PharmaBiotech's new report "Alzheimer Disease - New Drugs, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- L V Prasad Eye Institute Hosts ReDx: Engineering the Eye Workshop - L V Prasad Eye Institute (LVPEI), in collaboration with Tata Centre for Design and Innovation and MIT Media Lab, today inaugurated the ReDx: Engineering the Eye Workshop as part of the Design Innovation Series from LVPEI's Innovation Centre - Srujana, which is funded through the support of CYIENT (formerly Infotech Enterprises Ltd).
- Worldwide Transdermal Drug Delivery Report - Updated 2014 Edition - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p2989c/transdermal_drug) has announced the addition of a new report "Global Transdermal Drug Delivery Report 2014 - Technologies, Markets, and Companies (109 Companies Involved and 105 Collaborations)" to their offering.
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com