- InDevR Wins Barda Contract for Cutting-Edge Influenza Diagnostic - InDevR, a Boulder-based life science company, announced today that it has signed a contract (HHSO100201400010C) with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to complete product development of their unique influenza diagnostic, FluChip-8G, which is capable of rapidly genotyping influenza viruses directly from clinical samples.
- International Antiviral Therapeutics Report 2014-Technologies, Markets and Companies (Updated) - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rmhmmj/antiviral) has announced the addition of a new report "Antiviral Therapeutics - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Global Stem Cell (Embryonic, Fetal, Post-natal, Hematopoietic, Mesenchymal, Neural, Cord blood, Dental, Cancer) Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies 2014 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kc8mdl/stem_cell) has announced the addition of the "Stem Cell Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies" report to their offering.
- Siemens installs worlds longest lab automation track at Thyrocare - In a significant boost to availability of in-vitro diagnostic testing services in India, the Diagnostics Division of Siemens Healthcare has successfully installed the world's longest lab automation track at Thyrocare Technologies, Mumbai.
- Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-Forecasts to 2023 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlf7ps/animal) has announced the addition of Jain PharmaBiotech's new report "Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-2023 - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Alltech India Production Celebrates 10 Glorious Years - Global animal health leader, Alltech prides itself on providing scientific-based solutions to address local challenges of the agriculture industry. The company mantra of Thinking Globally, Acting Locally was truly personified as Alltech India Production celebrated its 10th anniversary on Monday, June 16 in Bangalore.
Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Phrixus Pharmaceuticals Announces European Access Program for Carmeseal-MD(TM) (P-188 NF) for Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Ethicor to Distribute Carmeseal-MD(TM) (P-188 NF) in Europe for the Treatment of Respiratory and Cardiac Dysfunction in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- Sami Labs Exhibits Its Potential At CPhi Mumbai - SAMI Labs exhibits its business expansion plans of new manufacturing unit in Hyderabad at CPhi Event 2014.
- Sami Direct partners with Beauty and Aesthetics Society of Nagaland (BASN), recognizes & congratulates Miss Nagaland Beauty Pageant Winners 2014 - SAMI Direct, India's fastest growing direct selling company promoted its personal care products under brand name 'Johara' aiming at the inner beauty of women as well as women's health.
- Heart Failure Clinics to be set up by Medtronic and CARE Hospitals through strategic partnership - Medtronic Inc. (NYSE: MDT), the global leader in medical technology, today announced a strategic partnership with CARE Hospitals to set up Heart Failure (HF) Clinics for the prevention and management of Congestive Heart Failure (CHF). The first HF Clinic will be launched at the CARE Outpatient Centre, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, within a few weeks.
- Medical Alert Systems market to become a $20bn Industry by 2019 Due to Changing Healthcare reforms and Demographics in Developed Countries - The global market for medical alert systems is expected to grow from around $14.1 billion in 2013 to $21.6 billion by 2020 at a CAGR of 6.3%. While the PERS market has a 40% market share in this global segment, the remaining 60% is occupied by the NCS product types.
- Launch of REMI PRP Centrifuge for low volume autologous PRP extraction - Excel Tissue Growth Naturally - Sterile, Safe & Easy Extraction for Low Volume Autologous Platelet Concentrate
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com
Healthcare and Hospital
- Masimo Announces Global Launch of Multigas Monitoring for the Root(R) Patient Monitoring and Connectivity Platform - ISA OR+ MOC-9 Module Supports Anesthesia Agent and Ventilation Management
- Global Animal Health Market Outlook to 2018 - Increasing Meat Consumption to Spur Demand for Animal Health Products - Global companion animal, livestock health report provides statistics on market size, segmental and market share analysis of animal pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and feed additives market across the globe.
- Pharmaleader's Visionary Pharma Entrepreneur 2014 Awardee Dilip Surana led Microlabs aims $1 billion mark by 2016 - Bangalore based Top Pharma Major Microlabs known as Dolo Maker plans to scale new heights under Dilip Surana's Visionary & Commanding Leadership, Dilip Surana to receive "Visionary Entrepreneur of the Year Award" at Pharma Leaders 2014 Historic Meet
- Cardiologists at the 66th Cardiology Society of India Conference Pledge to Minimize CVD Mortality - To raise awareness about heart care amongst woman CSI organized RED dress fashion show. Apart from this the organizers arranged a Fitness show and Kick the Butt campaign.
- Abbott India, Sun Pharma, Lupin, GlaxoSmithKline & Cipla in tight contest at Pharmaleaders 2014 Awards in top categories - The race to the coveted & credible award for India's Most Admired & Powerful Brand, Corporate Practice, Investor Relations intensifies at 7th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Awards 2014 with a big voting in top four categories to select the Pharma leader in Indian Pharma industry
- Aakar Asha Hospital organizes its 4th ''One Rupee Reconstructive Surgery'' Campaign - Aakar Asha Hospital Kukatpally successfully conducted its fourth Screening camp as part of the ''One Rupee Reconstructive Surgery'' campaign.
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com