- InDevR Wins Barda Contract for Cutting-Edge Influenza Diagnostic - InDevR, a Boulder-based life science company, announced today that it has signed a contract (HHSO100201400010C) with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to complete product development of their unique influenza diagnostic, FluChip-8G, which is capable of rapidly genotyping influenza viruses directly from clinical samples.
- International Antiviral Therapeutics Report 2014-Technologies, Markets and Companies (Updated) - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rmhmmj/antiviral) has announced the addition of a new report "Antiviral Therapeutics - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Global Stem Cell (Embryonic, Fetal, Post-natal, Hematopoietic, Mesenchymal, Neural, Cord blood, Dental, Cancer) Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies 2014 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kc8mdl/stem_cell) has announced the addition of the "Stem Cell Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies" report to their offering.
- Siemens installs worlds longest lab automation track at Thyrocare - In a significant boost to availability of in-vitro diagnostic testing services in India, the Diagnostics Division of Siemens Healthcare has successfully installed the world's longest lab automation track at Thyrocare Technologies, Mumbai.
- Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-Forecasts to 2023 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlf7ps/animal) has announced the addition of Jain PharmaBiotech's new report "Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-2023 - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Alltech India Production Celebrates 10 Glorious Years - Global animal health leader, Alltech prides itself on providing scientific-based solutions to address local challenges of the agriculture industry. The company mantra of Thinking Globally, Acting Locally was truly personified as Alltech India Production celebrated its 10th anniversary on Monday, June 16 in Bangalore.
Medical and Pharmaceutical
- 7th Pharmacovigilance 2014 - 7th Pharmacovigilance 2014 "Ensuring safer drugs to market by analyzing latest developments in pharmacovigilance, drug safety and risk management" 21st November 2014, Kohinoor Continental Hotel, Mumbai, India
- A Life Saving Discovery In LIVER DISORDERS - RTFIT tablets can be effectively used during Alcoholic liver disorder, hepatitis (with fever and jaundice), fatty liver, liver fibrosis and liver cirrhosis and with chronic drug therapies (like Anti-TB, Anti-cancer, Paracetamol, Nimesulide, etc.)
- Transasia introduces LAURA M- the next generation urine analyzer in India - Laura M the latest urine analyzer from Transasia offers the adavantage of measuring Microalbumin & Creatinine
- Pharmaceuticals, healthcare services medical education & medical technology remain the most neglected segment in India - Trivitron Chairman Dr G.S.K: Velu - Eminent Medical Technologist & Visionary Dr G.S.K. Velu of Trivitron Group receives rare recognition at Pharmaleaders 2013 Meet
- Transasia again supports concert by Ghazal Maestros for the underprivileged Children - India's leading IVD Company, Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd. is committed to global healthcare and our efforts are not only restricted to offering world class solutions. We have always strived to contribute to the society in all the ways we can. Each One Teach One (EOTO) is a charitable organization working for the wellbeing of the financially challenged children. Transasia has always supported EOTO and so recently when they organized a fund raising musical concert, Transasia was present in full swing!
- What Do Industry leaders from Zyadus Cadia -Ranbaxy laboratory- Lupin Say About Indian PHARMA Industry and PHARMA Pro&Pack Expo 2014 ?? - The Press Release is about the most promising Pharma Exhibition by Pharma Pro and Pack Ltd. More than 480 Pharma manufacturing from 18 countries are expected to come,The fascinating features of the exhibition by Pharma Pro Pack and the views on Pharmaceutical industry by Industry Leaders
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com
Healthcare and Hospital
- Dettol celebrates Global Handwashing Day - Children across 11 countries participate in a global handwashing relay Pledges to educate a child about healthy handwashing habits for every #handfie shared
- Masimo Announces CE Mark of Eve(TM) Newborn Screening Application for Radical-7, an Intuitive Software Feature to Help Clinicians More Effectively Screen for Critical Congenital Heart Disease - Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI), maker of breakthrough Masimo SET® Measure-through Motion and Low Perfusion™ Pulse Oximetry, today announced the CE Mark of Eve™ Newborn Screening Software Application* for Radical-7® Pulse CO-Oximeters.
- Stakeholders pledge support to collaborate to make the Taj Mahal smile at RISE Summit - A national movement launched to bring together individuals, organizations, celebrities and media, to ensure that millions of Indians are equipped to make informed choices about health
- Jubilant Bhartia Foundationspreads smiles by reducing maternal and child deaths in 34 villages of Gajraula, Uttar Pradesh through behaviour change communication - With less than 500 days left to the final MDG goal date, many corporates have strengthened their Maternal and Infant Mortality campaigns to help India meet the goals.
- Masimo Announces CE Mark of the 11th Rainbow(R) Parameter - ORI(TM), Oxygen Reserve Index(TM) - First Noninvasive & Continuous Parameter to Provide Insight Into Oxygen Reserve in Patients Receiving Supplemental Oxygen
- Aster DM Healthcare bags the 'Emerging Multi-specialty Healthcare Provider' Award - Aster DM Healthcare the leading healthcare conglomerate in Middle East and India bagged the prestigious award under the 'Emerging Multi-specialty Healthcare provider' category at the VC Circle Healthcare Award 2014 held in Mumbai. The award was received by Ms. Alisha Moopen, Director, Aster DM Healthcare. Nominations were based on a variety of qualitative and quantitative parameters - such as financial performance, growth, scalability of business model, return on capital employed, social impact, uniqueness of services etc.
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com