- The Green Polyol & Bio Polyol Market by Type (Polyester & Polyether), Application (Rigid/flexible PU Foam, Coating, Adhesive & Sealant), End-user & Geography - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/smbp33/green_polyol_and) has announced the addition of the "Green Polyol & Bio Polyol Market by Type (Polyester & Polyether), Application (Rigid/flexible PU Foam, Coating, Adhesive & Sealant), End-user (Construction, Transportation, Packaging, Furniture & Carpet) & Geography - Global Trends & Forecasts to 2018" report to their offering.
- Association Of Stem Cell Banks Of India (ASBI) Welcomes The Service Tax Exemption For Cord Blood Banking - Tax Relief will help increase penetration of the service in the country
- Bangalore-based biotech start-up Theramyt Novobiologics lab inaugurated by British Deputy High Commissioner - The biotech company's 14500 sq/ft facility in Yeshwanthpur Industrial Suburb will address oncology, rheumatoid arthritis, diabetes and cardio-vascular diseases treatment needs.
- BIOINVEST 2014 concludes successfully boosting investor confidence - The Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises (ABLE), the apex body of the biotech sector in India has successfully concluded its flagship annual conference 'BIOINVEST 2014' in Mumbai today with prominent industry experts debating and discussing on the need for investment in biotechnology sector.
- Santa Fe joins hands with BioAsia for bilateral collaboration - The province of Santa Fe in Argentina will be leading the biggest-ever foreign government delegation to BioAsia at this year's edition. The 40-member delegation comprising ministers, senators, bureaucrats, industry and institutions from Santa Fe will be present at BioAsia 2014 to be held from February 17 to 19, 2014 at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC), Hyderabad.
- 50 Biotech US IPOs in 2013 - Offer encouragement for India's biotech industry - In 2013, 50 US IPO's in biotech has received huge offerings. BIOINVEST 2014 on 24th January in Mumbai aims to bring investors together to explore the opportunities in the biotechnology sector.
Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Transasia introduces LAURA M- the next generation urine analyzer in India - Laura M the latest urine analyzer from Transasia offers the adavantage of measuring Microalbumin & Creatinine
- Pharmaceuticals, healthcare services medical education & medical technology remain the most neglected segment in India - Trivitron Chairman Dr G.S.K: Velu - Eminent Medical Technologist & Visionary Dr G.S.K. Velu of Trivitron Group receives rare recognition at Pharmaleaders 2013 Meet
- Transasia again supports concert by Ghazal Maestros for the underprivileged Children - India's leading IVD Company, Transasia Bio-Medicals Ltd. is committed to global healthcare and our efforts are not only restricted to offering world class solutions. We have always strived to contribute to the society in all the ways we can. Each One Teach One (EOTO) is a charitable organization working for the wellbeing of the financially challenged children. Transasia has always supported EOTO and so recently when they organized a fund raising musical concert, Transasia was present in full swing!
- What Do Industry leaders from Zyadus Cadia -Ranbaxy laboratory- Lupin Say About Indian PHARMA Industry and PHARMA Pro&Pack Expo 2014 ?? - The Press Release is about the most promising Pharma Exhibition by Pharma Pro and Pack Ltd. More than 480 Pharma manufacturing from 18 countries are expected to come,The fascinating features of the exhibition by Pharma Pro Pack and the views on Pharmaceutical industry by Industry Leaders
- Historic 6th Annual Pharmaceutical Leadership Summit & Pharmaleaders Awards 2013 focused to give Aam Admi of India affordable medicines & Quality healthcare to rural india at Pharmaleaders 2013 Meet. - Mayank Gandhi of Aam Admi Party & Satya Brahma of Pharmaleaders gave away prestigious honors & coveted awards to the shining stars of the Indian Pharmaceutical & Medical Professionals.
- Bottega Di Lungavita products now have an online address - Delve into the luxurious world of Bottega Di Lungavita with the new company website (www.bottegadilungavita.in)
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com
Healthcare and Hospital
- Bhaishajya Maha Yagam benefitted thousand of participants-says SVYASA (the leading yoga science University of Bharat (India) - High and consistent levels of coherent domains. - The field effect of the cosmic plasma was that the entire space was super charged with Intelligence. - The bore well water obtained from the Yaga site not only tasted sweet after the cosmic plasma, it was significantly brighter (20-30%) and very coherent or self-organized.
- Exciting Women's Day Special Offers - Healthgenie presents an exclusive offers on this women's day. Make this 8th March more special by purchasing various types of healthcare products, such as beauty, health and safety, home care, hygiene, personal care and women's health related products. Every women has active and very busy work schedule either she in in her home or in her work place. Every moment you need to stay esthusiastic and courageous to perform all the challenging work. These are the reason, you need some extra care. Make your own health with various types of healthcare products at an affordable price.
- New Office Bearers of St. John Ambulance Association, State Branch - The Annual General Body Meeting of St. John Ambulance Association was held on Sunday, March 02, 2014 at the premises of Thakur Hari Prasad Institute of Research & Rehabilitation for the Mentally Handicapped, Dilshuknagar, Hyderabad - 500 060.
- Ameera Shah bags 'World Women Leadership Award' - Ameera Shah, Managing Director and CEO, Metropolis Healthcare Ltd, was awarded the 'Exemplary Women Leadership Award' at the World Women Leadership Congress & Awards 2014.
- Women's Day Health Check-Up Program - "Woman" is the heart of all families and backbone of any progressive nation. Healthy women can make huge differences in standard of living for any society. Like every year for celebrating "Healthy Women's Day", we have organized a special health check up for all women.
- Healthcare Industry : The US Coronary Stent Industry Research Report - Sedentary Lifestyles of the US citizens and Increasing Occurrence of Heart Diseases to Drive Coronary Stents Market in the US.
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com