- Anglian Water Taps Infosys To Support Collaboration Drive - Refreshed 'Hawk' platform helps over 4,500 staff manage every drop of data
- Apcegen Technologies secures NSTEDB and TePP funding's from DST - Apcegen Technologies, a start-up Biopharma development company has announced today that Apcegen has secured seed support under NSTEDB and TePP schemes from Department of Science and Technology (DST) for the development of two of it's Biobetters.
- BioAsia 2013, attracts regulators from across the globe - In a significant development 'BioAsia' 2013, for the first time, will witness the participation of top officials from biopharma, biotech and health regulatory agencies from across the globe. Prominent amongst the confirmations are USA, South Africa, Sri lanka, Philippines, Czech Republic, Malaysia, Jordan, republic of Lithuania, Ghana, London, Sweden and India. 'BioAsia' 2013, the 10th edition of the much anticipated global platform for Biotechnology and Life sciences will be held at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC), Hyderabad from 28th to 30th January 2013.
- BioAsia forges prominent partnerships for its 10th edition - Spain joins in as the Country Partner - BioAsia, Asia's biggest technology and bio-business platform for Biotechnology and Life sciences announced that Spain will be the Country Partner and GVK Biosciences will be the principal industry sponsor for the 10th edition of BioAsia - BioAsia 2013. Taking place at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre (HICC), Hyderabad from 28th to 30th January 2013
- BMW Guggenheim Lab Opens in Mumbai on December 9, 2012 - Third Stop of Global Project Offers Free Programs Throughout City That Explore Public Space and Urban Life
- Film stars Vivek Oberoi, Tusshar Kapoor, Arshad Warsi & Amrita Rao extend their support to 'Hanjer Green Run' on Sunday, December 9, in association with Mithibai College's Kshitij '12 - Hanjer Biotech Energies ("Hanjer"), India's global waste-recycling and resource-recovery company, in association with Mithibai College's Kshitij '12 Realm of Raaga, and support from Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation ("BMC") presents 'Hanjer Green Run' on Sunday, December 9, 2012, starting at 8 am from Jamnabai Narsee Grounds up to Sea Princess Hotel and back. Film celebrities such as Vivek Oberoi, Tusshar Kapoor, Arshad Warsi, Amrita Rao and Ahmed Khan will extend their support to the Hanjer Green Run. Shri Sunil Prabhu, Hon. Mayor of Mumbai, will be the Guest of Honour. Hanjer T-shirts will also be distributed on the occasion.
Medical and Pharmaceutical
- MIOT International announces First Ever Haplo-identical Transplant for treating Blood Cancers in India - MIOT Hospitals has for the first time in India came out successful with the Haploid-Identical transplant for treating blood related disorders (Blood Cancers - Leukemia, Lymphomas and myelomas)
- Bilcare secures Biocon export, offers track-n-trace and authentication technology - Bilcare, India's leading innovation-driven technology solution company has been associated with Biocon, country's largest biopharma company, to provide secure, non-clonable 'Track & Trace technology' for protection of Biocon's exports across globe.
- EasyMed Reports Publication of Results of a Large-Scale Trial With the University Hospital of Geneva in the Peer-Reviewed Journal BMC Health Service Research - Results of study showing EasyMed's Easy SmartCare product demonstrated a significant impact on reducing patient absenteeism in a large-scale trial now available online
- Intas launches "Mabtas", its biosimilar version of Rituximab - Cancer care is costly. It drains families emotionally and financially. With a view to make Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) treatment cost-effective, Intas Pharmaceuticals Limited has launched "Mabtas" in India.
- EISAI India Wins CII Excellence Award - Eisai Pharmatechnology & Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd, Visakhapatnam (EISAI) has been awarded the prestigious Environment, Health, and Safety (EHS) Excellence 2012 Award by the Confederation of Indian Industry CII (Southern Region).
- BIOTRONIK Iforia Is the World's First DF4 ICD/CRT-D Series Approved for MRI - First Implantations Taking Place Worldwide
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com
Healthcare and Hospital
- SMT & ST Introduce MIDAAS- a Novel IT system for Interventional Cardiologists - Surat, India- 17th May 2013- Sahajanand Medical Technologies Pvt Ltd (SMT) & Sahajanand Technologies Pvt Ltd (ST) are pleased to announce the launch of MIDAAS, an IT system for the research-oriented Interventional Cardiologists, who aim to optimize patient data management and analysis.
- Rotavirus Vaccine Developed in India Demonstrates Strong Efficacy - Public-Private Partnership Announces Phase III Clinical Trial Results at Conference in Delhi
- Sterlite Copper Conducts Free Medical Camp - Sterlite Industries India Limited (SIIL) is the principal subsidiary of Vedanta Resources plc, a diversified and integrated FTSE 100 metals and mining company, with principal operations located in India and Australia.
- Lior Suchard, a world renowned Super Mentalist launches his book 'Mind Reader: Unlocking the Power of Your Mind to Get What You Want' - The book was launched by Dr Dharmendra Bhandari in presence of Tina Ambani, Chairperson, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
- Nominations continue for Indian Senior Citizen's Award 2013 for Social Courage - The applications are being received continuously for Indian Senior Citizens Award for Social Courage, an award to honor the senior citizens who have completed 60 years and have been retired from their present job.
- Global Hospitals, Apollo, Fortis, Columbia & Max Healthcare in race for India's Most Valuable Healthcare Chain Award at ILC 2013 - With Healthcare Expenditure on Rise, FDI, Top 5 Hospital Giants, Global Hospitals Group,Apollo Hospitals Group,Fortis Hospitals Group,Columbia Asia Hospitals& Max Healthcare compete for Top Recognition
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com