- Apcegen is ready to start non-clinical studies of its first alternate therapy biologic targeted against Rheumatoid Arthritis. - Apcegen Technologies has announced today that they are soon starting non-clinical trials of their first alternate therapy biologic drug candidate (ATAF11).
- InDevR Wins Barda Contract for Cutting-Edge Influenza Diagnostic - InDevR, a Boulder-based life science company, announced today that it has signed a contract (HHSO100201400010C) with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to complete product development of their unique influenza diagnostic, FluChip-8G, which is capable of rapidly genotyping influenza viruses directly from clinical samples.
- International Antiviral Therapeutics Report 2014-Technologies, Markets and Companies (Updated) - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rmhmmj/antiviral) has announced the addition of a new report "Antiviral Therapeutics - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Global Stem Cell (Embryonic, Fetal, Post-natal, Hematopoietic, Mesenchymal, Neural, Cord blood, Dental, Cancer) Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies 2014 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kc8mdl/stem_cell) has announced the addition of the "Stem Cell Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies" report to their offering.
- Siemens installs worlds longest lab automation track at Thyrocare - In a significant boost to availability of in-vitro diagnostic testing services in India, the Diagnostics Division of Siemens Healthcare has successfully installed the world's longest lab automation track at Thyrocare Technologies, Mumbai.
- Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-Forecasts to 2023 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlf7ps/animal) has announced the addition of Jain PharmaBiotech's new report "Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-2023 - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Bilcare is recognised Admired 100 Brands and Leaders in Asia - Bilcare, an innovation-led packaging solutions provider to pharmaceutical industry has been recognized as Admired 100 Brands & Leaders of Asia-2014-15 by VWP World Brands.
- Torrent Pharma signs Licensing Agreement with Reliance Life Sciences - Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. has entered into a licensing agreement with Reliance Life Sciences during last month.
- Phrixus Pharmaceuticals Announces European Access Program for Carmeseal-MD(TM) (P-188 NF) for Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Ethicor to Distribute Carmeseal-MD(TM) (P-188 NF) in Europe for the Treatment of Respiratory and Cardiac Dysfunction in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- Sami Labs Exhibits Its Potential At CPhi Mumbai - SAMI Labs exhibits its business expansion plans of new manufacturing unit in Hyderabad at CPhi Event 2014.
- Sami Direct partners with Beauty and Aesthetics Society of Nagaland (BASN), recognizes & congratulates Miss Nagaland Beauty Pageant Winners 2014 - SAMI Direct, India's fastest growing direct selling company promoted its personal care products under brand name 'Johara' aiming at the inner beauty of women as well as women's health.
- Heart Failure Clinics to be set up by Medtronic and CARE Hospitals through strategic partnership - Medtronic Inc. (NYSE: MDT), the global leader in medical technology, today announced a strategic partnership with CARE Hospitals to set up Heart Failure (HF) Clinics for the prevention and management of Congestive Heart Failure (CHF). The first HF Clinic will be launched at the CARE Outpatient Centre, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, within a few weeks.
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com
Healthcare and Hospital
- Nailing 'D' Missing Link to Diabetes - With India all set to become the global diabetic capital, looking into the lesser known reasons of diabetes can go a long way in thwarting disease progression, say experts
- Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon Conducts Awareness Drive on World Hypertension Day - Paras Hospitals, Gurgaon conducts free blood pressure & sugar check up camp and an health talk with Dr. Tapan Ghose, HOD and Director, Cardiology to educate people about the importance of keeping hypertension under check
- Perioperative Enhanced Recovery Program That Included Masimo PVI Led to Significant Reductions in Length of Stay, Complications and Costs - Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) announced today a study published in the Journal of the American College of Surgeons found that implementing a multidisciplinary perioperative Enhanced Recovery protocol that included intraoperative fluid management guided by a goal-directed algorithm using Masimo PVI® led to significant reductions in length of stay (LOS), complication rates, and cost for patients undergoing both open and laparoscopic colorectal surgery.1
- Standalone Q4 Revenue Growth 19% & PAT Growth 20% Consolidated FY 2014-15 Revenue Growth 23% & PAT Growth 32% - Highlights of Q4 FY '15 standalone financial performance are: - Revenue from operations grew 19% at Rs. 369 cr. against Rs. 311 cr. - EBITDA growth of 25% at Rs. 141 cr. against Rs. 112 cr., EBITDA at 38% of revenue. - Profit before Tax (before exceptional item) grew 35% at Rs. 130 cr. against Rs. 97 cr. - Profit after exceptional items and tax grew 20% at Rs. 84 cr. against Rs. 70 cr., PAT at 23% of revenue. - Exports contributed 67% of the revenue for the quarter
- Masimo's MightySat Pulse Oximeter Monitoring Elite Athletes at Vertical Blue Freediving Competition - "The monitoring of these world-class athletes with this new state-of-the-art device should hopefully yield information to be used for improved training and competition protocols," Severinsen said.
- Jeff Dachis Launches One Drop, Transforming the Way People Manage Diabetes - Announcing the Only Diabetes Management Platform for iOS and Apple Watch Enabling All People With Diabetes to Navigate Diabetes Together
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com