- Apcegen is ready to start non-clinical studies of its first alternate therapy biologic targeted against Rheumatoid Arthritis. - Apcegen Technologies has announced today that they are soon starting non-clinical trials of their first alternate therapy biologic drug candidate (ATAF11).
- InDevR Wins Barda Contract for Cutting-Edge Influenza Diagnostic - InDevR, a Boulder-based life science company, announced today that it has signed a contract (HHSO100201400010C) with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) to complete product development of their unique influenza diagnostic, FluChip-8G, which is capable of rapidly genotyping influenza viruses directly from clinical samples.
- International Antiviral Therapeutics Report 2014-Technologies, Markets and Companies (Updated) - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rmhmmj/antiviral) has announced the addition of a new report "Antiviral Therapeutics - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
- Global Stem Cell (Embryonic, Fetal, Post-natal, Hematopoietic, Mesenchymal, Neural, Cord blood, Dental, Cancer) Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies 2014 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kc8mdl/stem_cell) has announced the addition of the "Stem Cell Research Products: Opportunities, Tools & Technologies" report to their offering.
- Siemens installs worlds longest lab automation track at Thyrocare - In a significant boost to availability of in-vitro diagnostic testing services in India, the Diagnostics Division of Siemens Healthcare has successfully installed the world's longest lab automation track at Thyrocare Technologies, Mumbai.
- Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-Forecasts to 2023 - Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nlf7ps/animal) has announced the addition of Jain PharmaBiotech's new report "Global Animal Biotechnology Report 2014-2023 - Technologies, Markets and Companies" to their offering.
Medical and Pharmaceutical
- Bilcare is recognised Admired 100 Brands and Leaders in Asia - Bilcare, an innovation-led packaging solutions provider to pharmaceutical industry has been recognized as Admired 100 Brands & Leaders of Asia-2014-15 by VWP World Brands.
- Torrent Pharma signs Licensing Agreement with Reliance Life Sciences - Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. has entered into a licensing agreement with Reliance Life Sciences during last month.
- Phrixus Pharmaceuticals Announces European Access Program for Carmeseal-MD(TM) (P-188 NF) for Patients With Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy - Ethicor to Distribute Carmeseal-MD(TM) (P-188 NF) in Europe for the Treatment of Respiratory and Cardiac Dysfunction in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)
- Sami Labs Exhibits Its Potential At CPhi Mumbai - SAMI Labs exhibits its business expansion plans of new manufacturing unit in Hyderabad at CPhi Event 2014.
- Sami Direct partners with Beauty and Aesthetics Society of Nagaland (BASN), recognizes & congratulates Miss Nagaland Beauty Pageant Winners 2014 - SAMI Direct, India's fastest growing direct selling company promoted its personal care products under brand name 'Johara' aiming at the inner beauty of women as well as women's health.
- Heart Failure Clinics to be set up by Medtronic and CARE Hospitals through strategic partnership - Medtronic Inc. (NYSE: MDT), the global leader in medical technology, today announced a strategic partnership with CARE Hospitals to set up Heart Failure (HF) Clinics for the prevention and management of Congestive Heart Failure (CHF). The first HF Clinic will be launched at the CARE Outpatient Centre, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, within a few weeks.
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com
Healthcare and Hospital
- Jeff Dachis Launches One Drop, Transforming the Way People Manage Diabetes - Announcing the Only Diabetes Management Platform for iOS and Apple Watch Enabling All People With Diabetes to Navigate Diabetes Together
- Modern Healthcare Comes to India: Zephyr Health Announces New Office Opening in Pune - Silicon Valley Technology Company Seeks Top Talent
- Masimo Announces Patient SafetyNet Series 5000 With Iris Connectivity and MyView - Bringing Connected Care and Enhancing Clinician Workflow From the Operating Room to the Medical and Surgical Unit
- Piramal Fund Management sanctions INR 1,200Cr to Omkar Realtors for Omkar 1973 Worli - Piramal Fund Management ("PFM") has committed INR1,200cr to Omkar Group's luxury residential development in Worli, Mumbai as project specific debt, in one of the largest single project financing transactions in India.
- New Clinical Study Presented at the International Anesthesia Research Society's Annual Meeting Shows Benefit of Masimo's Oxygen Reserve Index, ORI - Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) announced today that a new clinical study presented at the International Anesthesia Research Society's 2015 Annual Meeting showed that Masimo's latest noninvasive patient monitoring parameter, Oxygen Reserve Index™ or ORI™, could help clinicians in the early detection of an impending desaturation in patients receiving supplemental oxygen.1
- Indian Dental Association celebrated World Oral Health Day - Dental Check-up Camps, Walkathon and Street Play to Create Greater Awareness marked the celebrations
Syndicated from www.indiaprwire.com